Arriving in Warsaw from near or far away, you will soon appreciate the vast opportunities of receiving education in the city situated at the very heart of Europe and open and friendly to visitors from all over the world.
Courses offered at HEIs in both English and Polish meet the expectations of even the most demanding and sophisticated candidates. The fact that Poland is a member of the European Union and the European Space for Higher Education, guarantees that the knowledge and skills acquired in Warsaw will be recognized worldwide.
If you want to study humanities…
... learn more about the courses offered by the largest and oldest college in the capital city, established in 1816 – The University of Warsaw.
The University of Warsaw understands the contemporary world and is therefore constantly expanding its cooperation with the world’s best R&D institutions.
Other colleges, where it is possible to study humanist curricula: Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University, The Maria Grzegorzewska University, The Warsaw School of Social Sciences and Humanities, Collegium Civitas.
If you are planning to engage in technical or engineering studies...
... visit the Warsaw University of Technology (WUT) – a renowned academic institution which focuses on undergraduate and post-graduate programmes in Engineering as well as Applied Sciences.
The Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology, is a student-friendly university offering high level IT education and qualifications sought after by many employers. Other HEIa offering studies on technical curricula: Military University of Technology.
If you are interested in social science...
...you can study Law at the University of Warsaw and at Lazarski University – a higher education institution with a broad profile, offering business, law and international relations programs.
Other academic colleges, on which it is possible to study social science: The Warsaw School of Social Sciences and Humanities, Collegium Civitas, Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University, Warsaw University of Life Sciences.
If your plans for the future relate to Economics, Business, Management...
...pay attention to Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) – the oldest Polish public university of Economics and Management.
Kozminski University is an internationally renowned private business school and the only such institution in Central and Eastern Europe which is AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited and listed within Financial Times rankings.
If you are dreaming of the career as an artist...
... the Fryderyk Chopin University of Music is regarded as a ‘Mecca’ for young musicians, the Academy of Fine Arts is proud of its many world-renowned graduates, and Aleksander Zelwerowicz Theatre Academy educates not only future actors and directors, but also experts in Theatre.
If you are planning on becoming a doctor, a dentist, a pharmacist...
... make use of the courses offered by the Medical University of Warsaw – a truly European University where education is based on international educational standards.
If you want to study a curriculum related with Natural Science...
... choose Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW (WULS-SGGW). With its nearly 200-year tradition SGGW is one of the oldest and the largest life science universities in Poland.
If you want to launch your professional careeer in sports...
... the high education institution for you is Józef Piłsudski University of Physical Education in Warsaw.
Universities in Warsaw - members of the Conference of Rectors of Academic School in Warsaw (KRUW)
- University of Warsaw
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Medical University of Warsaw
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics
- The Maria Grzegorzewska University
- Józef Piłsudski University of Physical Education in Warsaw
- Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw
- Fryderyk Chopin University of Music
- Military University of Technology
- National Defence University
- Christian Theological Academy in Warsaw
- Main School of Fire Service
- Kozminski University
- Lazarski University
- University of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology
- Pontifical Faculty of Theology in Warsaw Section of Saint John Baptist
- Collegium Civitas
- Pultusk Academy of Humanities
- Academy of Fine Arts
Study in Warsaw a joint programme of City of Warsaw, the Conference of Rectors of Warsaw (KRUW) and Perspektywy Education Foundation.
- Why Study in Poland?
- Top Universities in Poland
- Popular courses for studying in Poland
- Emerging Sectors in Poland
- Skill Shortages in Poland
- Average Incomes in Poland
- Education Cost for Studying in Poland
- Scholarships to Study in Poland
- Admission Process to Study in Poland
- Documents required for students visa
- Exams for Studying in Poland
- Part time jobs in Poland
- Work permit after study in Poland
- Economic Overview of Poland
- Popular job sectors in Poland
- Student Life in Poland
- Frequently asked questions