Work with Us
Working for World Wide College offers a unique opportunity to gain experience and develop skills in the global education market. You will be part of a diverse, high energy, talented and high performing workforce where individuals are valued and where performance is rewarded. You will benefit from a healthy, safe, and productive work environment that inspires excellence in people and that ensures they are able to maximise their individual human and mind potential as well as their contribution to the organisation.
World Wide College employs over 200 staff in three countries around the world with offices through Group or Associate companies in Sydney (Australia), Richmond, (USA) and 3 cities in India, including three offices located in the country’s capital – Lucknow .
To help realize the vision and cater to the high growth in student enquiry and market share of the company, World Wide College is now seeking talented high energy individuals that are looking to work in a fast paced, highly creative and challenging environment across its network of branches in India. Opportunities are available in a variety of areas and at a range of levels from Executive through to Managerial.
Interested candidates should send their CV with a passport size photograph to Info@worldwidecollege or walk into our office.
World Wide College is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and offer an inclusive environment where all employees can realise their potential and succeed.
The role of the education advisor is to educate and market countries, university programmes and courses to our student and parent user base while also intelligently scrutinizing student profiles & credentials to be able to formulate the right questions that allow us to make recommendations for ones higher education.
The Education advisor will have operational and revenue targets assigned for geographical locations and/or partners. He/she will be the primary link and the main coordinator between the student, specialist internal functions and universities and hence must tap into all available resources to service our clients at all times. The education advisor must also ensure that our services are delivered in synergy and sync with our core values and best practices to all our clients and partners.
- Revenue Generation for an assigned portfolio of geographical locations, partners and/or countries
- Develop competencies in profile evaluation and education related recommendations
- Effectively utilize the technology, systems and process tools the company has in place to assist our clients and ensure we are building and enhancing relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop specialized knowledge and market centric expertise for assigned geographical locations
- Be an active participant in the learning & development programmes designed to equip career advisors with the tools to excel in their roles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knack for Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical Skills
- Drive to learn and research
A min. of 4 years relevant work experience. Prior experience in overseas education preferred. Graduate degree required.Apply Now